Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just playing

I have not one, but two cards for you today.  I needed to send thank you cards to my daughter and her MIL. They were so thoughtful after Christmas when they went shopping and found something they knew I would love. and I do. I am all about kitties, and they found a pottery store with an awesome hand made large mug with kitties all around.
Isn't it just too cute?
So, here is card one.

I used much of the same items on both, but they are a bit different as well.
Colors
Whisper white
Daffodil yellow
Basic black
Supplies
Neutrals Collection DSP (117157)
Best of Everything Stamp set  Wood (123534) Clear (123536)
Papillion Potpourri stamp set  Wood (123757) Clear (123759)
Fancy Fan embossing folder (127751)
Curly Label punch  (119851)
Rhinestones  (119246)

A quick little tip is to use the 1" square punch for the ends of the banners.

Card #2

I used the same basic idea, but stamped my sentiment from the Curls and Swirls Verses stamp set (hostess set) before running it through the embossing machine.
I also used the tiny butterflies from the Four Seasons (hostess set)  and a couple of the jeweled brads (retired)
I hope this gives you some ideas. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: