Thursday, March 28, 2013

Masculine Thinking of You card



My FMCA chapter is really keeping me busy lately with cards. One of our members is in pretty bad shape with cancer and although I had sent cards I thought it would be nice if more people signed them. So at the rally we just came back from I had everyone sign a card and came home and made the front.
I sure hope it means a little something to him.

I used a basic Whisper White card base, then Very Vanilla, and Early Expresso. I went  a bit lighter on the Neutrals DSP pad with Soft Suede. I just didn't want to card too dark.

I used the Adorning Accent Edgelits die and the Adorning accent embossing folder, then used the Decorative Label punch and the Word window punch. The Sentiment is  from Embellished Events stamp set.

If you would like to place an order CLICK HERE .
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: