Monday, April 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 287



I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, and here we are with another Mojo Monday.
I started out to play with my new pack of Natural Composition DSP, it's such cool paper, it has a raised, shiny design. I sponged some Melon Mombo  over the flowers, I know it's a bit hard to see in photos.

Here is a closeup of how it looks.
Colors I used:
Very Vanilla
Melon Mombo
Daffodil delight
Early Expresso

Supplies:
Very Vanilla Seam binding, DSP patterned paper pad.
Doily, sponged with Melon Mombo
Best of Birthdays (Su 25th anniversary monthly set)
Bloomin Marvelous (butterfly stamp)
Petite butterfly punch ( Spring Catty)
Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Dodie said...

So pretty! The ribbon is gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!