Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge # 158

It's time for another PPA color challenge. Please feel free to play along, it's great fun.
Here are the colors:


And here is what I did:


I love Pool Party, it's one of my favorites, so I went with it for the most part.   I used the Bird Builder punch for the leaves,  Embellished Events for the flower stamp, then I used the Chevron embossing folder.
The ribbon I'm sorry to say is from the SAB, I was hoping it might come over to the new catalog, I really like this little skinny ribbon.  The Bitty butterfly punch is new but available from the Spring Catalog and staying in the new big catalog. I used just a bit of Comfort Cafe Designer series paper for that butterfly.
The Petite Curly Label punch has stuck around in the new catalog from the spring catty too.

Click on the link to the PPA to see what everyone else did.

3 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

I love your style, Lynn. This card is so pretty and clean, yet there is so much detail and texture. Great job with the color challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love the embossing, Lynn. The butterfly looks so sweet on the leaves too!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely fabulous, Lynn! I love the embossing! You did a great job with the challenge colors. Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!