Saturday, July 6, 2013

Gift Purse



I have something very different for you today. Yes, I am a SU demo, but I have to admit, I own a Eclips cutting machine.
I love, love, love my Big Shot, you will loose fingers if you try to take it from me, but my Eclips comes in handy too sometimes.

Right now SVGcuts is having a little contest. They gave us a free little gift purse file from their new set of all kinds of cute purses, gift bags and tote bags and are giving away a prize if you make it up and upload it to their site, so I did.
Since most of my gifts happen at Christmas, that is the theme of mine.


So, what do you guys think? Is it cute?  It's hard to tell, but the handle and white piece on the flap are both glitter paper, looks so cute in person.
So thanks for checking it out.
So it's now sunday and I have created a second little bag. Just having too much fun.

 There you go, so which one do you like?

No comments: