Monday, July 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 300, Stampin Up card




Good morning!  I was up at 5:30 scrambling around to get my card made. My usual monday. I love doing Mojo Monday and I like getting my card in as early as possible.
I started my card finding the image that I liked and would work in the spaces I'd have. Any of these from the Timeless Talk stamp set would have worked, but I think my favorite is the phone and Hello There sentiment together.    It's a great card just to send a note to someone in.

Colors:
Basic Gray
Smoky Gray
Daffodil Delight
Island Indigo
Supplies:
Gingham Garden DSP -129310
Timeless Talk Stamp set - 126607 clear  126605 wood
Paper Percing Essentials - 130932
Blossom punch - 12603
Pansy punch - 130698
Candy Dots, regals - 126187

I dearly love all my punches and die cuts, punches are so quick to grab and punch out, but die cuts have the ability to cut anywhere on the paper.





Here is the Timeless talk set, so many things you can do with this one. 
I hope I have inspired you a little bit, and as always, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Tracey R Gates said...

I really like this. You're right, the phone and Hello There goes great together. Very nice.

TenSGal said...

Very pretty, Lynn...love that phone stamp!