Monday, July 29, 2013

Mojo Monday 304, Stampin Up Thinking of You



It's round or square week at Mojo Monday.  I finally used my Wildflower Meadow stamp and embossing set. It's pretty neat, is a full card sized images that you stamp then use the embossing folder over the image to make it pop. After that you can just leave it alone or dress it up as you please. Quick and easy.

Today I used it a bit different, after stamping and embossing, I used the Circles Framelits to cut a portion of the image, then added little flower centers with Candy dots.

On the side I used one of the Needlepoint borders, it just adds a little something.
And here is the sketch:


Colors:
Very Vanilla
Island Indigo
Crisp Cantaloupe

Supplies:
Venetian Romance DSP  130144
Circles Collection Framelits  130911
Wildflower Meadow Bundle
Sweet Essentials for the Sentiment
Needlepoint Border embossing folder
Candy Dots

And thanks for stopping by. Please let me know what you think in the comments section.

No comments: