Friday, July 26, 2013

Pixel Maven Challenge 024


I'm home and we don't appear to be going anywhere this summer, and it's summer in AZ. We don't go outside much.  So, I'm having my fun doing challenges.  

Today I joined the Pixel Maven Challenge, you will find it in my bar on the right side.  It's a color challenge, White, Coastal Cabana, and Baked Brown Sugar.   Love those colors.

The doily is part of a set of three on a Sizzix die called Large Delicate Doilies.
Tip:  If you use any of the Sizzix thin dies like this one, it helps to put packaging tape across the surface of the die.  You will have better luck with the cut and no have to clean out tiny pieces from your die.

The sentiment is from Harvest of Thanks, in the new Holiday Catalog. You'll be able to order from it soon, Aug 1st.   
I used the Apothecary accents framelits to cut it out.  The little banner strip is paper from the Designer Series Paper Pad (Incolors) and the seam binding in between I recolored using a sponge and my ink pad.
The little stamped images is a small stamp in the Mosaic Madness stamp set. I put a rhinestone in the middle of each one for just  a touch of bling.




I hope you enjoy, have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Colleen Mollema said...

I love this card Lynn! You really rocked the PM Challenge!!