Saturday, August 24, 2013

Inspiration, A Stampin Up card

This card was made using inspiration I found from a couple sources. One being a cute little bag posted on Pinterest using the new Bike stamp in the My Paper Pumpking box for this month.



The little bag had white smudged on and possibly embossed, I choose to use an embossing folder and one of the grunge stamps from Gorgeous Grunge. I inked the stamp and stamped off on my paper first so it wasn't so dark. The sentiment stamp and the bike were both stamps in the kit. As were the little sticky banner shapes at the bottom.
Cutting around the bike was not so easy, but I got it done.

Colors:
Smoky Slate
Bermuda Bay
Calypso Coral
Rose Red
Supplies:
Stamps and triangle banners from the Aug 2013 My Paper Pumpkin.
Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
Neutrals DSP paper stack   130132

Is this kind of card of interest to you? Would you like to see more, or would you prefer more clean and simple cards?  Let me know please.
Thanks for stopping by.
To place an order, or start up My Paper Pumpkin go here

No comments: