Monday, August 26, 2013

Mojo Monday 308

Good Mojo Monday to you.  I'm here with my card, a square one this week.


I absolutely love this paper, isn't it gorgeous? It's from the Eastern Elegance DSP pack. There are so many really pretty papers in this pack.

You know how square cards have the problem of envelops? Seems like square envelops are hard to come by, and when I do find them they are not so good quality wise, certainly nothing like the beautiful smooth paper SU envelops are made from.

Well, I have the solution. SU is now selling, starting on the 1st of Sept, an envelop maker, it makes pretty much any size and it's so easy to use. I just don't believe people when they tell me that, so I had to give it a try and they are right, it's super easy to use. Punch, score, turn.  So, my pretty square card has it's own matching envy.

Colors:
Whisper White
Coastal Cabana
Smoky Slate
Crushed Curry

Supplies:
Harvest of Thanks stamp set (Holiday catalog)
Framelit Ovals Collection (129381)
Eastern Elegance DSP Pack  (130131)
Finishing Touches Edgelits (127010)
Chevron Ribbon



And here is todays sketch, it was a great one this week, don't you think?
Why don't you give it a try and join us?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and if you should want to place an order (remember the envy maker isn't available until Sept 1st.)  Go HERE.





No comments: