Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Paper Players 160



Today we are playing with the Paper Players. Fun and very different sketch challenge.

I used the Tea Party stamp set. I've been looking to use the doily strip and this worked out great.
I also used a little piece of one of the Venetian Romance papers and even if that ribbon looks black, it's Espresso.  After I stamped my tag out I glued it to a small piece of Baked Brown sugar and used my trimmer to trim the edges to match.

Colors:
Very Vanilla
Calypso Coral
Baked Brown Sugar

Supplies:
Tea Party Stamp set
Photopolymer stamp set 1
Here is the sketch for this week.



These clear stamps are great, I didn't get one stamped just right and was able to see right through the stamp itself to reposition it.   Check out all the Photopolymer sets.

Thanks for stopping by, hope I was able to inspire you some.

2 comments:

TenSGal said...

Very pretty, Lynn! Love the way you interpreted the sketch!

Susan

jaydee said...

Love this.... you made me relook at some of the SU goodies that I had bypassed. Love the colors and the elements you are using for the stripes are fabulous.
So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee