Monday, September 23, 2013

Mojo Monday 312, A Stampin Up Birthday


We had a fun sketch today at Mojo Monday. Have you every entered. It can get addicting and it's always fun.
The sentiment stamp is from a set in the new Holiday catalog, Perfectly You. It's a hostess set with several stamps that you can punch out if you have the punches.  This one uses one of the Hearts a flutter dies,(130159)  there are 5 in the set and they match the Hearts a Flutter stamp set.

Here is a close up of the stamp:

The patterned backgrounds are from Birthday Basics DSP, 130145 in the main catalog.

Colors:
Very vanilla
Raspberry Ripple
Bermuda Bay

Supplies:
Birthday Basics DSP
Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Perfectly You stamp set, Hostess set, Holiday Catalog
Labels Collection Framelits 125598


Is this not a darling stamp set, but you can't wait too long, once this catalog expires, this set will no longer be available and remember, it's in the new Holiday catalog.

So, we had a bit of a rough weekend. All four of my kitties got sick, all at the same time. I am blaming a treat I bought at the pet store. A known brand I trusted, but had never given to my cats, only my dogs in the past.
They are still not eating, they haven't eaten all weekend, but today are starting to seem to feel a bit better and are trying to nibble at food a bit.
The vet says to give them another day.  I hate when my fur babies are sick.  Besides, everything they eat has been coming back up and I had quite the rug cleaning to do.

Here is hoping the week gets better for them.  I hope you enjoy my little card, and if you would like to check out the new catalogs, promotions or make a purchase, you can do that   HERE

No comments: