Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Stampin Up Fast and Fabulous card for Sept 25

Ok so, usually I try to make it doable in 10 min, and this one may, just may take 15. But honest, it's pretty easy and fun. 
I finally got Lovely As a Tree, the stamp set, not sure why I waited so long, they are so  versatile.

This stamp is just one small part of it. To get the fall leaf look I tapped ink on the stamp, starting with the lightest color. So, I have Crushed Curry, then Pumpkin Pie, and finally Old Olive. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. But I did try it about 4 times to end up with the best one.

Other then that, I just used the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder on Baked Brown Sugar and then sanded it down some.   I used Very Vanilla Seam binding to soften the look and the oval framelit which sized out just perfect for my leaves.

The Banner Greetings (Hostess set) finished it off.


I have seen so many different ideas using this set. And for all seasons as well.

Banner greetings is a hostess set. Remember, you don't have to have a workshop to get hostess credits. All you have to do is bring your order total to at least $150.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you got some inspiration from this.  If you should want to check out promotions, download catalogs or shop,  click HERE

No comments: