Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2013 Ten Days of Christmas, Number 1

Are you ready for Christmas? Stop by here each day for the next 10 days for something new to make for Christmas.   First day we have a card.

This is a very simple, but striking card. First I stamped the snowflake from Endless Wishes Photopolymer stamp set on Crumb Cake CS.

Cut a piece of Whisper White CS and stamp the tree from Lovely as a Tree three times using embossing ink and emboss in white. I used our Whisper White ink and embossing powder.

Now take your Pool Party ink pad and sponge ink over and around the trees, the embossing will act as a resist and won't take the ink.

Next stamp the sentiment using Island Indigo ink.  I used a combination of words from Endless Wishes to create my sentiment, put them together on a clear block, inked up and stamped at one time.
Finish off with a pretty 5/8th inch Organza Ribbon.   And no problem going through the mail.


I just love this set, it's so nice to be able to put together my own sentiment, and the snowflakes are darling.  Just in case you can't read it the numbers for ordering are 133455 and all these sets are $13.95 each.
If you would like to order or just check out the catalog or promotions that are current please click
HERE
As always, thanks so much for stopping by. Please let me know if you enjoying see my 10 days of Christmas and if it's helpful for you. Thanks.

2 comments:

sandi said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn Hoyt said...

Sandi, thank you so much for a nice comment.