Tuesday, November 19, 2013


Welcome to day 7 in my 10 days of Christmas.  We are doing a santa card today.

The Santa image is from the Best of Christmas stamp set, (134384) clear.  And the Sentiment is from Christmas Messages in the Holiday catalog.  I used Cherry Cobbler for my base card, cut a Whisper White piece 4"x5 1/4,  Emboss the oval from the Designer Frames embossing folder (123130), then
stamp Santa in the center.  

I used my Blender pen to color in the image.

Stamp the sentiment on the lower right bottom, tie a piece of Cherry Cobbler seam binding around just above the sentiment, then glue that piece to the base card. Done.
It's pretty quick and simple, but really cute.



I had a new class today and they loved this card, 2 were new stampers and it made up really quick for them as well.  
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by tomorrow for #8.

No comments: