Saturday, December 21, 2013

Stampin Up Last min Christmas card


Embossing folders are my favorite quick ways to dress up any card.  I used Beautifully Baroque embossing folder and Real Red for both the base card and the embossed layer. I ran Whisper White ink using my brayer over the embossed piece to bring out the embossing.

I then layered a white deco framelit with the sentiment stamped on it from Christmas messages, over a Real Red deco framelit piece and attached to the card.  I wrapped and tied a piece of Organza ribbon around the embossed piece before attaching to the card base, and that is it.

Hope you enjoy, and have a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

365 Days of Donna said...

Lynn, I got my card today! It is SOOO pretty! I really like the front. You make the best cards! Thanks for sending me one. And Merry Christmas!