Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts 182


Yup, I'm still doing Christmas cards here, time is running short and I still have cards to do.
Today is a color challenge from PPA. 




And here are our colors.  They work together very well and I sometimes forget about Elegant Eggplant, it's been in the color line for so long.

I used the Smoky Slate for my card base then cut each layer 1/4" smaller on 2 sides so the colors are just peeking out.     Ran the Designer Frame 123130) through the Big Shot and stamped the deer (Best of Christmas) 134384, in the center.
I used Smoky Slate Chevron ribbon across the bottom layering the banner from Perfectly You Stamp set (Holiday catty Hostess set). I used my blender pens to color in just a bit.

I then cut 2 little banners from the Eggplant and put on each side. That's it.
Thanks so much for stopping by. 


1 comment:

Patti MacLeith said...

Love your frame on the page, Lynn! Thanks for playing at PPA this week!