Tuesday, December 3, 2013

We're still doing Christmas


Ready for yet another Christmas card?   I just can't help myself, and I do have to get my cards done somehow.   I'm not a green person, but decided some of you are so maybe I should do one.

Besides, green goes with the stamp set. Lovely as a Tree.   I stamped my tree with Garden Green, and used Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details for the ornaments.  I cut it out using my Big Shot and the Apothecary Accents Framelits.   Then I cut the same framelit out of Silver Foil and cut across the middle  in both directions so I could bring it out slightly. I added the silver stamped pine in the corners and a rhinestone at the top of the tree.  The Joy stamped at the top is from the Endless Wishes stamp set.  
I'm sorry to say that Endless Wishes is a photopolymer stamp set and was sold out and is not coming back from what we are told.

If you would like to see what the latest promotions are or place an order you can get to my SU web site HERE

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: