Monday, February 10, 2014

Mojo Monday 332, Thinking of You






So, I am here one handed doing my Mojo card, what can I say, I was bored.  I had surgery for a torn rotator cuff last week and I'm in a brace holding my arm tight to the side of my body for 2 weeks. It's going very slow. LOL

So, I kept it simple. I used Real Red, gold and Whisper White.
TIP:  I put the glue on the gold stripes so it wouldn't show and would still hold down the vellum.

I cut the tag shape twice, once from red and once from White, then had to cut a smidge away at the bottom of the slit on the red one so they lined up and I was able to put the ribbon through. I tied the ribbon on with Gold Bakers Twine. .

It  looks like I stamped the flower then gold on top. Strangely enough, I did the gold first then the flower.  So, if you try this and want the flower to look like it's on top, be sure to let the gold dry, that can take awhile, or you can shoot it with the heat gun.

I used Happy Watercolor for the flower and gold splat and Sweet Essentials for the sentiment and added a candy dot to hold them down.

That's it, pretty simple today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can get some ideas from this.
Just click on photos below to be taken to my store  and see them better and get more info.


No comments: