Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stampin Up, just a little bag

One of the fun little items we made in class the other day, was a little muslin bag.  I had intended them for Christmas, but then saw they were carried over to the Occasions Mini that is live now.
Here is how they turned out.


You get 8 of these in a set, little muslin bags to dress up as you please or not.  I have to say, one of my ladies used a tiny heart stamp and stamped it in Strawberry Slush instead of the gold dots I did and I loved that!

I used a small piece of the crochet ribbon and glued it down with our Multipurpose Liquid glue and slipped the gold bakers twine under it while wet and after finishing the tag I tied the twine to it.
I used a little piece of the new gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (133363)
I placed it over a piece of the Strawberry Slush leaving just a tiny bit peeking out, used a tiny piece of paper doily, then made a little banner from a piece of Gold CS with a heart from Hearts a Flutter over top and then a Rhinestone.

I think it made up a fun little bag.



I had a little something else I thought I'd show you today. I am a big time crafter, so while I love my Stampin Up, and have more fun then my customers have at class, I do other things too. I just never know where my brain will lead me next.  This time it was back in Quilting. I hadn't done any in a very long time. 
For Christmas I did a lot of Mug Rugs and thought I'd show you one or two.

Next on my list is a runner to cover the top of my badly scratched cedar chest.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon.  To be taken to an area to purchase the stamps, just click on the photo.


Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.

No comments: