Monday, March 31, 2014

Mojo Monday 339, A Stampin Up Birthday SAB card


I decided to use my Gingham Garden DSP as I hadn't used it for quite a while. It was the very first DSP I bought this year.  I was lucky enough to go to a Home Office Regional last spring. As far as I know it was the one and only time they did that. And wow was it special.  At the end of the day we got a new catalog and we got to shop!  No one else had been able to see the catalog and still wouldn't for a few days.  We really felt special and that is a special memory. Also when I met Shannon from my group, we drove up together and shared a room, so a very special weekend all in all.

Ok, on with the card.  Daffodil Delight for the first layer and embossed using the Honeycomb folder, layered the 2 pieces of Gingham Garden then used one of the SAB stamp sets for the sentiment.  It's called See Ya Later, and what a fun set it is! If you think you'd like it today is the very last day to order. Just place a $50 order from any product current and choose it as your freebie from the SAB catty.

I used the Ovals Framelit collection for the sentiment and background for it.

The flower is made using the 1 1/4"scallop circle punch, the Petite Petals punch and the 1/2" round punch with a candy dot on top.   The other side has a butterfly made using the Bitty Butterfly punch.

That's about it, not hard at all and of course you can substitute what you have.  Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!