Monday, April 21, 2014

Mojo Monday 342, Happy Birthday


Hello stampers!  My mojo monday card today is for my youngest grandson's 15th birthday! I am NOT green person at all, it's one of my least fav colors, however it is his favorite! He wears green all the time and everything of his that can be green is.   I've got green stuff for him for his birthday, it's called money. LOL

Todays sketch was very simple.
Lots of ways to use it, I tried to keep it simple since it was going for a boy card.

I used Very Vanilla, Gumball green and that's about it.. Did I say he is really into green?

Before I give you the list of products, I want to remind you that all this week shipping from SU is free! That's a huge savings. And the retired list is out! You can see what you just have to have with your free shipping.

As of May 1st you will be able to order the new Betsy Higgins PL products as well.  So much cool stuff going on right now.

And now on with the product list.


No comments: