Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mojo Monday 343


I started this card on Monday, honest.   Since it looks like the problem building my strength back up is going to take a lot longer then I had hoped, hubby is going to change my room around so I have a desk where all my SU stuff is so I can now sit. To do that, all the furniture in the room is going to be moved around, but I will also end up with my cutting table now being used only as my cutting table. That will be nice.    So, instead of making my card, I've been cleaning stuff off cabinets and out of the room.
Lots and lots is going to be sold, not my stamp stuff mostly, but tons of other craft items I no longer need or do. I think I'll be sitting at the week end flea market  for a couple weeks to get that done. Sure hope I get rid of it all, and that money will go toward a purchase from the NEW SU catalog!

So, here is the sketch now that you have seen my take on it.
I used Whisper White and Rose red.  The patterned paper is from the Regals DSP stack, and I used both the Flower shop stamps and Petite Petals stamps for that little background I made.  Sentiment is from Perfect Pennants, and I tossed in the pretty little silver ribbon for a bit of bling. I'm happy to say that the Silver ribbon is staying! I use it a lot.

Thanks for stopping by, click on any photo below to be taken to that product in my store.


No comments: