Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts challenge 214

This weeks challenge is a color challenge.  Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe and Wild Wasibi.

I've been spending some time playing with a new Thinlit, I really love it and have a lot of ideas for it.
For this card I cut some cardstock using the Thinlit die (TIP, put wax paper between the cutting side of the Thinlit and the cardstock to make it easy to get the cardstock out of the thinlit after cutting. )

I then laid the piece I'd cut on Whisper White and sponged ink on using it as a mask.  Take the cut piece away and this is what you have.

I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Michelle Gleeson said...

Lynn, such a creative use for this thinlit die. The result is soft and subtle.

Patti MacLeith said...

OH so pretty! I love that die. I don't have it yet! Please join us again at PPA!

Sandie Conner said...

I love how you used the colors to make that fabulous background, stunning! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!