Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stampin Up, Quick and Simple Sat, aug 16


I have a pretty Fall  card for you today. It would suit many occasions, not just fall.  It may not look so quick and simple, but it really is.

I used Hello Honey as my base card. Then white with a piece of DSP from the Moonlight Designer Series paper stack below it. You can use anything you like in place of the Dottied Scallop Ribbon punch if you like. A simple piece of ribbon or just a straight piece of CS would work here.

Only one stamp set it involved. For All Things.  I inked up the little watercolor background and stamped off on a piece of scrap paper, then stamped it onto my card. It still had plenty of ink, but lets the top stamp show up beautifully.

My favorite color  right now is Blackberry bliss, it's just gorgeous. And it looks so good with Hello Honey.

I hope this gives you some ideas for your own cards.

Don't forget, right now until the 10th of Sept, if you sign up as a new Paper Pumpking subscriber, you will get the first 2 months at half price. That's only $10! It so worth much more then that.  You can check it all out in my store, and are free to stop it at any time there isn't any catch to this.
Click on any of the graphics below and it will take you to my store.

No comments: