Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stampin Up Quick and Simple Sat. , Hello Fall


I'm anxiously awaiting fall. It's our hottest month now here in AZ and once we get thought Aug and then Sept, we get the beautiful Oct weather. That's what I'm waiting for.

Meanwhile, I can dream of open doors and cool days, and evenings out on the porch drinking wine.

My base card is Hello Honey, one of the brand new in colors this year. What makes this card so very quick to make up, is in part the Washi tape.  All three come in the  Color Me Washi tape set out of the new Holiday catalog.
The stamp set here is For All things, also in the new Holiday catalog.  I love that the stamps make it appear to be water color, and you can add to that look in different ways. Simply spritz a bit of water on the stamp after inking and stamp for one really nice watercolor effect.

For this one I used the little cubes of ink. I used three colors, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Soft Suede.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've given you a bit of inspiration.


No comments: