Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stampin Up, Quick and Simple Saturday #1



Good saturday morning.   Since I am now fixed up to the point I can get a bit more done with my Stampin Up, I've decided to go back to doing a very quick card one day a week. I've picked sat for this.  I used to do wed, but I'm having a harder time with that.

I sure hope you enjoy this one.  It's very quick and easy to do.  I stamped the florish onto Whisper White CS, then trimmed around it. I added the gold splotches at that point just for some added detail.
I cut my piece of Marina Mist just a 1/4" larger then the white and glued them together then glued them to the Smoky Slate card base. I then added the sentiment and cut a small piece of the Gold Sequin trim and attached it to the bottom of the florish.  No ribbon to tie or bows to be made keeping it easier.  But feel free to use ribbon, it would look great. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come by monday for my Mojo monday card.


No comments: