Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stampin Up Quick and simple card set

Good morning, and how are you all on this beautiful sept morning? Even here in AZ we know fall can't be too far away. It's still hot, but just can't last too much longer, so we are looking forward to those cool nights when we can leave the windows open.

Curves is have a week of open house this coming week. I'm not sure if it's all Curves or only certain areas, I do mine is and my friend in CA says hers is as well. You might check if you are interested, it's a great chance to check out Curves and see if it's for you. Or you might just want to go and shop on thur afternoon.
Ours is having a shopping afternoon between 4 and 7. Invited to have a table are reps for Home based business's. I was asked if I would represent Stampin Up. But of course.  I made this cute set of cards for the drawing.

I made one in each of last years in colors. Every year SU comes out with a new set of 5 incolors, these are last years and will retire at the end of this catalog period in May. They have been a real favorite with many, I love them and they all work so well together they are a joy to play with.
Also, one nice bonus with new incolors is that you can buy a set that includes all 5 ink pads and a set of paper with 4 of each color, all for the price of just the ink pads.   I think that is a great bargain and a great way to have a whole set, I but it in my first order every year.

I used the Flowering Florishes on this, the largest one in the set and simply added rhinestones for that bit of extra that makes these special.   A set like this makes a very nice little gift especially if someone is needing thank you cards, but I think everyone likes having some nice cards on hand.

As always, click on any of the photos below to be taken to my store where you can just check items out more, or purchase should you desire to do so.

No comments: