Saturday, February 21, 2015

You make me smile. PPA challenge 240


Better late then never. Still struggling with some problems that do not allow me to set at my desk and stamp, I sure love to play with techniques when I can and I have not been able to do that much.

But I am loving this. I used the Hardware background stamp with White Craft ink (it's pigment) on Marina Mist CS.   In my mind  I could see all the pretty green stems and colored flower climbing up that blue fence. I'd love to have one in my yard just like this. Not sure hubby would be all that happy. LOL.

I ended up using 3 stamp sets on this to get the look I wanted, but if you want to use mine for inspiration just check over what you have and substitute.

To look at the sets, or download catalogs, purchase, or just see what's new, click on any of the images below and you will be taken to my store.

Come on over to the PPA  challenge and post your own card. Never know who the team will pick and it's a lot of fun.


2 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Pretty colors, Lynn. The white woodgrain on the blue is really striking. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.

QueenBCreations said...

Beautiful card. So glad you were able to join us and play along with PPA this week.