Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FREE SHIPPING, and Mojo Monday 392

Ok, first let us cover this free shipping thing.  Stampin Up has free shipping from Apr 6 through the 10th.  That's it! So hurry and place an order, what a nice savings.

Todays card was made for my youngest grandson's birthday.  He is so into green, I thought about going all green, but yuck! I am not a green lover, LOL, not really much on monotone cards either.

I love color, I'm all about the color, and I seldom have an occasion when I don't use pretty colors.

Today I used our new incolor Mossy Meadow along with Crisp Cantaloupe and Whisper White.
He will be 16 and is a boy so I kept it pretty simple.  All 3 of my daughters had a child within a one year period, and this one is the last to be born and the last of the 3 to turn 16.  No more little ones for me. :(.   No one to color eggs with. Now that is just plain sad. LOL.   I always loved doing that.

You will notice that although I used the 2" circle punch, instead of using the 2 1/2" circle punch for the color under the sentiment circle ( you sure can do that if you like) I wanted a smaller spacing so I used one of the circle framelits.

 I hope you enjoy.  click on any image below to be taken to my store.


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Cute card!! I need some simple birthday cards -- mind if I case? TFS!