Thursday, April 30, 2015

Stampin Up and Pals Paper Arts 250

It's thursday and time for another PPA challenge, this one is a color challenge.




Very much hoping we are not going to have to say good buy to this butterfly stamp and die set! It's wonderful and very popular.
Grunge cards are so easy to make and are just plain fun. They are really good for masculine cards, although I did make this a bit more feminine.
So, my wall of DVD holder is pretty bare after taking down all the retiring stamp sets, but I am so anxious to see what is all new in the catalog.

My customers will be getting their catalogs on stamp club day in May and now they are excited.
Do you have a demo? Do workshops or classes?  If not you might want to find one, it's a lot of fun. My ladies have so much fun at class.


No comments: