Monday, June 1, 2015

Stampin Up and Paper Players 247, Good Things


I love when I'm given choices and this weeks Paper Players has a Tic Tac Toe challenge, choose any three in line. Here it is:
How cool is that, love it.   I did the bottom across. Die cut, Patterned paper and yellow, how'd I do?

I had not used the large butterfly in this die cut set yet, wow, it's awesome, just makes the whole card.
Click on any of the images below to be taken to my store. You can check out the items or any times once there and if you choose to you can place an order.  Thanks, Happy Stamping.



3 comments:

laurie said...

That butterfly is just stunning,I love how it is the focal point of your card! Thanks for playing along with my tic tac toe challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Lynn! You create the most beautiful cards! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

So beautiful, Lynn! I love the color combo! SO glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX