Monday, June 22, 2015

Stampin Up, Freshly Made Sketches #191


Hello, and I hope summer is going well for you. I know many areas of the country are suffering with horrible weather, so good thoughts going out your way that you are all good.

I am trying a challenge I have only done a time or two before today. I've kind of been hopping around just doing any challenge that interests me.  This one is really neat.




I used Lost Lagoon, Mint Macraron, Blackberry Bliss and Black StazOn ink.
A note on the StazOn ink, it's permanent ink, make sure you have the StazOn ink cleaner, otherwise you will forever have black stamps.  Also, just rub the cleaner on without water first, clean with a paper towel, then wash.

You would never know that I stamped off onto my paper with the blackberry bliss before stamping on my watercolor paper, it's still pretty dark, just take note of that. I used a brush to brush on a little water just where I wanted it before stamping, you can also use a small brush to spread out the color if it has blank spots.

Love, love, love the Watercolor words!

Have an awesome day, and thanks for stopping by.




No comments: