Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stampin Up, Garden in Bloom class card

It's been several days since I last posted.  I've been at Convention! My first and most likely my last as SU won't be doing it in the US every year anymore, so glad I could go!

I had class today, this was the only card I got ready before I left, it kind of grew on it's own.

I used Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Black and Mint Macaron. Blushing bride is not a color I use hardly ever! I'm not sure why, it's really pretty, I'll be using it more often.

I was done with this card and set it aside. In the shuffle of my mess a butterfly I'd cut out landed on the card, and there it stayed. It really amps it up.

We got the new Holiday Catalog while at Convention.  And all I'm going to say about that is, start saving your money! Wow, it's fabulous!

Hope you enjoy and get ideas of your own, thanks for stopping by.


No comments: