Thursday, July 16, 2015

Stampin Up, Pal's Paper Arts Challenge # 260


Today PPA has a sketch challenge.   When I was planning out the card, I decided I wanted to use some of the awesome product I got from Lisa Pretto, one of the perks of having awesome uplines.

I also used my new stamp set from the Watercolor Wishes kit.  The stamps are not sold separate for this one kit and it's an awesome sentiment set.   There are also lots and lots of pretties in this set, and comes completely with pretty much everything you would need including envelops.

My envelop here is using the new envelop paper in the new catalog. This is the new incolors pack and there is also a neutrals pack, it's lighter weight and really works great for envelops.

I used a combination of Floral Framelits and punches to get my flower, so go wild, just try a bunch of punches and/or framelits you have.

If you have any questions just ask in the comments section. I have no way to reply to you personally unless you leave me contact info or send an email.  So, if you don't do that, check back for your answer in the comment section.
The center of my flower is one of the new  White Perfect Accents, I colored mine.  A small button would have looked awesome as well.

I used Hello Honey, Night of Navy, Whisper White and Blushing Bride.  The patterned paper is English Garden.   My personal opinion is that it is one of the most beautiful paper sets SU has given us ever. The colors I used were drawn from that paper.
Here is the sketch:


4 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Festive way to use this sketch, Lynn!

Maria Rodriguez said...

Hello Lynn: I really love how you used this sketch, love the beautiful pink sequence hanging on this lovely flower, festive and fun.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez.
www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

Michelle Gleeson said...

Such a fun interpretation of the sketch Lynn. I know how much you wanted the Watercolor Wishes stamp set and am so glad to see you got it.

Sandie Conner said...

Very pretty Lynn! I love your sequin trim! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!