Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stampin Up, A little bit of Halloween


Normally I don't do Halloween cards. I just do not send them, so I save my money for sets that I can use for cards that I do send.  But, this Holiday catalog  has some items that worked very well for Halloween and I decided my class would enjoy making this one.  The tag image is in a set that has 3 other images that are mostly Christmas.
Then we have the new embossing folder, it's surprisingly versatile.

Here I have used my brayer and black dye based ink, our Memento ink Pad, and colored in the deboss side of the folder.  Halloween or not, I fell in love with the web doilies, I intend to play with them using the back side which is white as well.  I punched out a circle that fit my space and sponged some yellow and one of the oranges on it. Made a pretty good moon I think.   Then I stamped on the bird from Choose Happiness, added the black ribbon and the tag.

I hope you like this one and it gives you ideas for your own cards.


No comments: