Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday 412


It may seem  a little early for Christmas cards, but crafters have to get cards and gifts done.  And I am in love with so many of the new Christmas sets in the Holiday catalog!

This beautiful set has Pointsettias done a couple ways and the stamps that can be used to make  Pointsettia leaves to be punched out using the new punch.   For this one I stamped in our new Black and used my ink pads and Aqua Painter to paint the flower.
The glimmer paper set it off perfectly.

Thanks for stopping and you can click on any of the graphics below to be taken to my store to check them out further or to purchase.  Sept 1st is the first day you can order from the Holiday catalog.




3 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Lynn! I love that sentiment. Simple; but elegant. Great coloring too.

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

horizonview said...

Such a pretty card once again. You aced the sketch, Lynn! In four short months, Christmas Day will be behind us! ~ Lynn M.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!