Thursday, August 27, 2015

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts Challenge #265


It's time for this weeks PPA challenge. This week is a sketch challenge.  If you are wanting to give challenges a try, this is a great week to start. The sketch is easy and adaptable.  Remember, the sketch is only a starting place, you can do it exactly, or you can bring your own ideas to it.

My very favorite color in the whole world is blue. And there isn't a prettier blue then Marina Mist.
Blue and browns are great colors for masculine cards too, if you took off the flower and replaced it, you could have a great guy card.

This is the first time I've used the Striped Scalloped Thinlit in tone on tone, I love the texture it gives the card.  I paired it with the Natural ribbon for an almost slightly rustic look.

Here is the sketch this week:
http://www.palspaperarts.com/

Click on any of the images below to be taken to my store.  Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Lynn! I love the texture the chevron ribbon adds. Thanks for playing along with us this week.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lynn! I love that scalloped thinlit die...don't know why I've never gotten it!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Michelle Quinno said...

Fabulous card, Lynn! Love all of the textures.