Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stampin Up, The Paper Players #260


The weekend is almost over, where did it go?  As the days go by I am getting more and more anxious for fall!  Here in  N. AZ it's been a very hot summer, over 100 today again.  Love when the evenings start getting cool and we can sit on the porch and sip on something and watch the mountains.

So, back to the reason we are here. Paper Players had a tic tac toe challenge today.
I choose the top row across. I've been wanting to use this stamp set and punch. But then I didn't use the stamps!  When I got started I decided to do mine in white and just do the edges in Watermelon.
I did use one of the sentiment stamp however.   That glimmer paper sparkles to beautifully in person.

I hope you enjoyed.  Below find the link to the products I used.  Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

This is lovely Lynn! Such a subtle way to incorporate watermelon wonder and the glimmer paper is just perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card, I like the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Lynn, this is so pretty! I love the glimmer paper and the beautiful flower! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX