Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Stampin Up, Playing with Embellished Ornament stamps and dies


I saw a card in a scrapbook shop one day that grabbed my attention. It used non SU product, so mine has our Embellished Ornament die and the scene is from Cozy Christmas. I was so taken with it that I decided to try it with SU product and I love how it turned out!

I made mine with two different ink colors, Night of Navy and Marina Mist.  I first stamped my designs using Staz-On black, then watercolored using my Aqua Pen, then I used my Versa Mark pad to put some ink on the bottom under the house and trees.   I sprinkled on Heat and Stick, heated, then added Dazzling Diamonds and heated again.  It's hard to see the glitter here, but in person it's very glittery and pretty.

I stamped my sentiment on before embossing with the Softly Falling folder.  Then I went mad with pearls.  I think I was channeling Ann Schach.  Well, really I had a pack with just a few pearls in it that had been sitting in front of me for ages, so I just used them all.

I hope you enjoy this and get some inspiration from it.


1 comment:

horizonview said...

I am so jealous of your beautiful cards, Lynn! When I do have time to get to my craft space, it is just so fun and relaxing to be creative and make cards. The ideas and inspiration you provide are priceless. Thank you!