Saturday, May 14, 2016

Stampin Up, Swirly Bird, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Sneak Peek


Another quick sneak Peek at this new Swirly Scribbles die set, the matching stamps have a ton more to them as well.

This color is the new incolor Flirty Flamingo! I love it. I'm a blue person, so I've been thinking that Dapper Denim would be my fav, but this color is so pretty!

The Swirly flower is attached to a Night of Navy piece cut using the new Square Framelits.  There are 4 sets, 2 reg square sets and 2 sets with scallops.  It makes it so easy to have just the right size for your needs.
I stamped the base in the same color with the roses, then used the Whisper White to  add in grunge, that stamp is even included in the set.

The little pearls on my flower swirl just add a bit of interest, you could also use the tiny flower stamp and/or die to add to it.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: