Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday #451, You Amaze Me

Woo Hoo, my June 1 order from SU came monday.  Happy, happy camper here. I sat down today to do my Mojo Monday card surrounded by new product. What to use, what to use......

I just had to use this new embossing folder! It coordinates with the Fiesta stamp and die set and while I do not have that yet, I just had to have the embossing folder. Isn't it fun?

I used my brayer to apply color to my folder. I actually put color on both sides of the folder to see which one would work best, this one won, by far. 

So, to start I used new Incolors, Peek a Boo Peach and Emerald Envy and added in Whisper White and Memento Black.

The Florish thinlits are to die for! So detailed, and so many of them. I used just one die out of the set on the center panel.

Just click on any product image below to go to my store and look around or purchase. Check out those new incolors if you haven't already!  They are gorgeous.


No comments: