Saturday, June 11, 2016

Stampin Up, Playing around with new product


The title says it all, I just had to sit down and play. I love this set, Sunshine Wishes Bundle. Tons of sentiments and the die set has words, Sunshine was one of them.  I used the Seaside embossing folder for some texture, I can see it used with the Umbrella set as rain too.  As well as water with the Seaside set.  I love mixing and matching! 

The colors used here are from the new Incolor set, Flirty Flamingo and Dapper Denim along with Whisper White for the card base.
To get the curve for my banner, I used the Have a from the set and placed it, then put the Happy in afterward.

I cut the Sunshine out of a piece from the Subtles DSP stack, I love those stacks, you always have a color of DSP that you need.

I do so hope you enjoyed my saturday card this week, I have not been doing as many cards lately, but have been concentrating on my classes instead.  I shall try to do more.

Have a great week!

No comments: