Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pals Paper Arts Challenge #312, A sketch challenge


Hello, and welcome to the PPA 312 sketch challenge.  This week's sketch was by Linda Callahan.


And wow, Linda did a fabulous job of it.   Click here to check out Linda's and the rest of this weeks team cards.

I know you have seen me ( and plenty of others) use this set before, but I can't stop!  I am so missing the beach, it's been a really long time since we have been able to go.  And it's such a fun set to play with!    

So, I live here in the AZ desert and to make up for not seeing the beach much, I have my front porch set up as Ocean Front Property.  Anyone a country music fan? If so then you know that one.  I keep telling people that when CA drops off into the ocean, I shall have my Ocean front property. Think?

Meanwhile, this will have to do.
Colors this week are: Dapper Denim, Very Vanilla, Mint Macoron, and Calypso Coral.

To see any of the sets below or to order, or just wonder around in the catalog, click on any graphic.


2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love this set too - this is adorable! I love the underwater seaweed and starfish!

Patti MacLeith said...

SUper cute lynn! Love all those blues!