Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pals paper arts sketch challenge 314



Today we are doing sketch challenge by Amy Lazzell. 


So, it seems pretty simple, but I really had to think about it.  I wanted something different.  Also, the die set I choose is a bit harder to find ways to use that everyone else hasn't done.   When I'm just doing a card to send to a friend I don't worry about that, but for a challenge I try to do something a bit different.

The Sunshine Sayings bundle is awesome! Such gorgeous dies with a few stamps and lots and lots of mix and match sayings. That's a great combo.

For my colors I choose:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Basic Black.

I first cute a narrow piece of  paper from the Pop Of Pink DSP, and put black on either side popped up a bit. Cut my 2 pieces of the sunshine flower and put them down. Added the little tiny banner with You Are My, then cut out the Big Sunshine out of Silver Glimmer paper. Added in some pearls and done.   I used Whisper white for my card base.

The tiny banner is from Bunch of Banners set.

To order or just check out anything in the catalog, Click on any image below.


1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the pink and black! And the sparkly sentiment is perfect!