Saturday, August 27, 2016

Spooky class card


I usually only do 3 cards for class, we tend to do a lot of visiting and chatting and playing so class gets a bit long, but this month there were so many fabulous sets in the new 2016 Holiday catalog, I just had to do 4.  This is from one bundle, Spooky fun bundle on page 52.  I stamped the bats, but there are 2 dies for them as well.

I stamped the moon on daffodil delight and then sponged on a bit of Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango to make it look more like a moon.   The tree, witch and gravestones are all dies as well in the Halloween scenes edgelits dies.    I cut my tree out of Sahara Sand and sponged on brown and Rich Razzleberry, but one of my ladies used black and it turned out great.   So many options.

I have never really been a halloween person, I normally don't send cards for it, but decided a did need a few things this year finally, and I pick the best year ever to do that!   The really neat thing is that some Christmas/fall and halloween sets match up with punches or framelits in the annual catalog.

I hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping.


No comments: