Saturday, August 20, 2016

Stampin Up, Halloween sneak peek

Shhhhhhh, don't tell my class that meets this coming week about this card. I do not usually post class cards before class. But hey, Halloween season is pretty short and I've got more to make.

This was make using the framelits from the Jar Of Love set in the annual catalog. There is also a Christmas set for this framelit set.   I combined the jar set Spooky Fun and the Ghoulish Grunge stamps to make this. I think it's really a fun card. This is one that is going out to a grandson.

I used Silver foil on the jar lid, it doesn't show well in the photo as the light didn't hit it right, you can also stamp the lid and die cut, smoky slate would work well.

The brick is stamped 3 times across and I love how it looks old and crumbling, with the jar in the middle it looks like one long fence.
Colors:
Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Stamping. This is our season.


No comments: