Thursday, August 25, 2016

Stampin Up Pals Paper Arts challenge #315, Sneak Peek Holiday 2016


Isn't this embossing folder awesome?  I just love it, can't wait to see what more people do with it.  We have a color challeng this week.  Old Olive, Dapper Denim and So Saffron.

The Denim had me going for a bit but I think I have it covered now. This weeks colors come to you from Michelle Gleeson.

Besides the embossing folder, I just used one stamp set. It was first on my list when I saw the new catalog, although there are no dies for this one.  My favorite stamp in the set isn't on this card, I'm saving it for later, it's a Christmas train, just too beautiful!

I did a bit of watercoloring so I used Watercolor paper, but you can use your blender pen or markers or?  I also put some sparkle on, but I never seem to be able to capture that on camera.

Feel free to come on over and play with us.

5 comments:

Michelle Gleeson said...

The watercoloring is beautiful Lynn. I can't wait to use this embossing folder as well. Love how you used the colors!

horizonview said...

ANOTHER lovely card, Lynn! Thanks so much for sending the holiday catalog. I can't wait to take a really good and thorough look at it with wish list and pen in hand!

Katy McGloin said...

Love your snow scene, Lynn. Great way to use the embossing folder!!

Mary Fish said...

oh, what fun! Love the boughs!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is adorable, Lynn! Love the pretty embossing folder and that cute little snowman.