Saturday, September 17, 2016

PPA318, Happy Anniversary.


This weeks PPA challenge is a sketch challenge.   I need an anniversary card for friends of ours so hunted for  some great stuff for it.  I just bought the Seasonal Bells bundle that comes with the stamps and a punch for the bells, and that was perfect.    The layering love sentiment set had 2 neat stamps to choose from for the main area of the card.

 I embossed both the sentiment and bells in gold and used gold cord for my tie.  It's a fairly simple card, but it does take a little time for the embossing, but what a difference it makes!  I love pairing the gold and white with a dark color, it just makes it all pop.
I did use Night of Navy seam binding which is retired. 

For such a simple looking card, I ended up using a lot of products, but I was searching for just the right things for a special anniversary card.   I hope this gives you some inspiration, and thanks so much for stopping by.


2 comments:

Beth Beard said...

Beautiful Lynn! I love the embossed background, the bells and the color combination is so elegant.

Dawn Tidd said...

Those bells are perfect for an anniversary card, Lynn. I love the Night of Navy, it looks sharp and crisp with all the white and gold. Your friends will love it! Thanks for playing along at the PPA this week!