Wednesday, November 30, 2016

GDP064, A Christmas case


How fun was this?!  The GDP has a CASe challenge this week.  By that they mean, take away from the post what you like/want and make it your own.  It can be anything, a color, a stamp just an idea. For me, I am trying to get my Christmas cards done so I can sent them out, so mine is a Christmas card. 

I took away the sketch idea. I loved the small piece of DSP at the side edge and the basic layout of the card.    I used Watercolor paper on here, intending to actually watercolor on it, but when I got ready to do so I decided I loved it just as it was.   The stamping is clearer in person, the watercolor paper is a bit responsable for the lightness in photographing it.

The small slice of DSP is from Presents and Pinecones, I've used it a lot and had scratched my head on how to use this piece.  It fit here perfect!

I hope I inspired you some today, check out the rest of the cards for the challenge HERE.


No comments: